Monday, June 20, 2011

CRICUT 360º - Meet the DT - Leirad Carrasco

Hello everyone! It is time to meet Leirad. She is a fabulous crafter, her designs and ideas are amazing... we are very excited to have her in our team.

Hi, my name is Leirad and I'm 34 years old. I have been happily married for 11 years and I'm the proud mother of my wonderful 4 years old son and a lovely Chihuahua. I have the fortune to work from home for an environmental consulting firm as an environmental engineer.

I inherited my passion for crafts from my beloved grandmother Angela. She loved to crochet, and from pillows to comforters, her house was completely decorated with of all her amazing work. In addition, on Christmas time she would make all sorts of crafts using felt to be sold at the Annual Christmas Fair our Church used to hold in order to raise money for the less fortunate. She passed away in 2008 and I miss her a lot. Nonetheless, crafting makes me feel closer to her in some way.

I am into card making, stamping, knitting, and crafts in general. My love for paper crafting started on Christmas 2008 when my dear husband bought me a Cricut Expression. Since then, I have been collecting all sort of gadgets, stamps, Cricut cartridges, paper, paper, and more paper.

Please visit her blog HERE.

5 comments:

Creative Diva said...

Hi Leirad! What beautiful memories you had with your grandmother. I look forward to seeing what you will be creating and I am excited to be working with you.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

Both of my grandmothers were crafty ladies, too! Can't wait to get to know you better through the DT!!

BugBites said...

Leirad, great to get to know you. Look forward to creating with you on this DT.

DIANA L. said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing some awesome designs from you.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

My dh bought me my first cricut too! Cant wait to see your beautiful designs!